Some of the popular free shows of Las Vegas are:
1. Bellagio Fountains:
This free musical fountain show takes place in the artificial lake located between the hotel and the Strip. The show is a breathtaking demonstration on how the combination of water, music and light can create such a magnificent performance. The water rises to apx. 250 feet high in the air and the water swings and circulates to match with the rhythms of the music being played. The fountain show happens at 30 minutes interval in the afternoon and early evenings and every 15 minutes from late evening till midnight. The following performance always plays a different music than the previous one so you can watch this show multiple times. It is among the best Free shows of Las Vegas.
2. Conservatory at Bellagio And Botanical Gardens:
Walking a little further from the hotel lobby you will find the Botanical Gardens and Conservatory spread out in an area of about 14,000 square feet and is free for everyone. This is a popular place to take pictures and the arrangement of flowers is changed every season and holidays.
3. Adventuredome at Circus Circus:
The Circus Circus hotel invites anyone to watch the free shows in its Adventuredome. Artists perform skillful acts which entertain both the children and the adults. These shows happen every half hour. The Adventuredome also has many one dollar games that you can play while you wait for the next show.
4. Casino & Hotels: Walk around the magnificent Venetian hotel and feel as if you are in Venice on a cool summer evening. The whole route is built around the canal in which the gondola rides are offered. Similarly the Paris hotel has a French theme. Caesars Palace has a Greek theme, you can literally walk around the 3.1 mile Strip and enter each hotel/casinos built on both sides of the road reflecting its unique theme.
5. Sirens of Treasure Island:
It is quite famous among the Free shows of Las Vegas. The best time to watch this is late evening (or night) due to the effects of light involved in it. It demonstrates the battle of pirates and especially with the hit movie "Pirates of the Caribbean", this free show has become very famous. It is advisable to come a bit early before the show and occupy a nice spot. These Free shows are a great source of entertainment for all Vegas guests.
6. MGM Grand's Lion Habitat:
This transparent lion enclosure is located in the casino area where the lions are provided a jungle like ambiance. The lions are often fed and the tourists can watch. Sometimes the playful small Lion cubs are also featured in this free show.
7. White Lions at The Mirage:
Here the lions play and sleep. There is a small water pond where if you are lucky can see the lions swim. Mirage hotel has many great free shows.
8. Fremont Street Experience - Downtown Vegas
The most famous attraction is the 90 feet high and 1400 feet wide screen made from millions of LED's. Colorful free shows happen on this screen with over 500,000 watts of sound. This is one of the most magnificent free Vegas shows.
9. Masquerade Show in the Sky of Rio ( 1 mile away from the Strip)
It offers the excitement of Brazil's Carnival. The dance in the sky is also among the popular free shows too.
10. Tropical Rain Forest and the 20,000-gallon saltwater Fish Aquarium at The Mirage.
11. Volcano show at the Mirage gives you an idea what a volcanic eruption looks like. Flames shoot in the sky and streams of molten lava come out.
12. Wildlife Habitat at The Flamingo.
13. Fountain and Fall of Atlantis show at Caesar's Palace. The laser light show at the Forum Shops.
14. Cloud and Thunder show at the Alladin / Planet Hollywood.
These famous free shows of Las Vegas are a must see for anyone that comes here.